Learn how to set goals.source: reddit
That's the key to everything.
That includes designing your own success.You define what the goal is, it's not somebody else's goal,it's yours.
People think automatically "oh I don't want to make money" or reach other people's goals. It's not what your relatives want you to do or what society wants you to do. All goal setting is is figuring out what you want to do with your life, so whether you want to be a CEO or the happiest hippy in the world, set goals. I was totally lost in my life until I figured out how to set goals.So from my perspective it's the most important thing you can do. There are tons of goal setting books out there and you can get good advice from any of them (I mentioned two of them earlier).
Popular Posts
-
there was a talk on leadership today. they started the talk with this video - TEDxToronto - Drew Dudley "Leading with Lollipops . ...
-
couldn't sleep again last night. homesickness? my mind couldn't relax and i kept thinking about what to blog about - how ridiculous ...
-
look at this mouldy bread! and no, i did not try to eat it. this is Coles White Bread, bought on 11 march 2013 at 17:45. it is suppos...
-
nothing much going on with my life over here...
-
last night i went to bed at 7pm and woke up at 3am today, thinking about places i want to visit. one of them was Paris. i want to go there ...
-
a friend told me she got $2 shoes and $2 bags from Cotton On at Harbour Town, so i went there yesterday. it's a discount outlet shopping...
-
Happy Easter. No school today, many shops are closed, and worse of all, the internet connection has been erratic or non existent since yest...
-
i'm going to start with the most awful thing i've seen today. oyster in an orange. no, it's not actually an oyster. it...
-
heh heh heh feeling quite pleased with myself because i finalized the accommodation for the London trip my grandma wanted. all booked on ...
-
after lunch, we went to Kudanshita station (1 stop before Jimbocho) so we can go see Yasukuni shrine , which is dedicated to more than 2 mi...
Friends
-
Oops for the long Hiatus! m ( _ _ ) m - *When life got slow* I kinda stopped posting because life got really repetitive in a sense that there was nothing new... No travelling, no change in the Cov...4 years ago
-
(モノノ怪) Mononoke anime series - I finally finished watching Mononoke (モノノ怪) anime, much thanks to the English subbed uploads by Asian Psycho on youtube. I had downloaded the entire seri...9 years ago
-
-
Panda Bread - My second post and my second time making this Panda Bread. It’s times like this that I’m awfully glad that I understand Japanese, because there are so many...13 years ago
-