while waiting for my first bus, got a phone call from someone offering an interview but I didn't catch his name or company ... lol
also received an email where someone offered an interview for the waitressing job I applied for.
I guess jobs are opening because the school holidays are ending?
on the plane, the baby in front of me cried. the old lady beside me put her feet near me. the flight attendant had the most horrendous mangled theme-park American accent, so you can't catch any word except for the last one.
even though it was only 5 hours long, I only slept for 2 hours. spent the rest of the time thinking of all the hawker food I was going to eat. especially roast pork belly.
my lovely family was there to get me from the airport. then we had yi mee noodles at the hawker center.
my room looks frighteningly clean - it's beautiful. and now i'm using my brother's laptop.
so good to be home :D
Popular Posts
-
there was a talk on leadership today. they started the talk with this video - TEDxToronto - Drew Dudley "Leading with Lollipops . ...
-
couldn't sleep again last night. homesickness? my mind couldn't relax and i kept thinking about what to blog about - how ridiculous ...
-
look at this mouldy bread! and no, i did not try to eat it. this is Coles White Bread, bought on 11 march 2013 at 17:45. it is suppos...
-
nothing much going on with my life over here...
-
last night i went to bed at 7pm and woke up at 3am today, thinking about places i want to visit. one of them was Paris. i want to go there ...
-
a friend told me she got $2 shoes and $2 bags from Cotton On at Harbour Town, so i went there yesterday. it's a discount outlet shopping...
-
Happy Easter. No school today, many shops are closed, and worse of all, the internet connection has been erratic or non existent since yest...
-
i'm going to start with the most awful thing i've seen today. oyster in an orange. no, it's not actually an oyster. it...
-
heh heh heh feeling quite pleased with myself because i finalized the accommodation for the London trip my grandma wanted. all booked on ...
-
after lunch, we went to Kudanshita station (1 stop before Jimbocho) so we can go see Yasukuni shrine , which is dedicated to more than 2 mi...
Friends
-
Oops for the long Hiatus! m ( _ _ ) m - *When life got slow* I kinda stopped posting because life got really repetitive in a sense that there was nothing new... No travelling, no change in the Cov...4 years ago
-
Arashi 5x20 - Venue Entry (Do not by re-sold tickets) - As said the rules this year is stricter than ever! We all know how difficult it is for international fans, but please if you are not a member of the FC ...6 years ago
-
(モノノ怪) Mononoke anime series - I finally finished watching Mononoke (モノノ怪) anime, much thanks to the English subbed uploads by Asian Psycho on youtube. I had downloaded the entire seri...9 years ago
-
-
Panda Bread - My second post and my second time making this Panda Bread. It’s times like this that I’m awfully glad that I understand Japanese, because there are so many...13 years ago